-->

Monday, September 27, 2010

What the blog?!?

So okay. Here we go. I have a BLOG?! I don't even know what the hell to put in a blog! But I love to write. Pretty much about everything and anything and apparently to anyone who will listen :)

I'm a Super mom... a super tired mom. My need of coffee is more for the safety of others than my own well being. I have two wild little boys, one smack dab in the middle of the terrible twos (which by the way is a seriously understated term) and a brand new 2 month old. In between those cherished moments I enjoy living a healthy life for myself and my family, photography, cooking, making all sorts of things from scratch and dreaming of sleep...not to be confused with actual sleep. This is my life, I am super mom. Super...tired...mom.

I plan on sharing with you my new adventures. I hope you stick around to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment